Saturday, August 15, 2009

You only have one mother....


I just want to say that most people don't realize that a mother's love is genuine. As kids we take it for granted until they are gone. Growing up i always thought that my mom was just in my business when really she wasn't. When i lost my mother at the age of 22 it all hit me. I never knew how my mother felt until two months before she died. I was of course doing my thing and then i received a phone call. My mother's best friend call me and told me that my mom didn't feel like I loved her. I felt the same way about my mother. After all the years of bickering and doing what i wanted, we both laid our feelings out on the table and all we could do is cry and i knew at this point it was to late to start over. I felt like a burden was lifted for both of us to know how each other felt. February 28, 2000 she closed her eyes. My mother died from cancer. I just want everyone out there that feel like your mother is in their business or smothering them or whatever. Let it go because they only want what's best for you. I know that it seems like they don't want to let us live our own lives but hey they been there before and really do know what's best. It's all the love that they want to give. Some mothers just don't want their kids to go through life the way they did. Even if you have that mother that didn't give you the love that you was seeking still love them with all your heart. In return you can make your life happy and show your kids the love that you didn't get. It could even just be your significant other. Cherish your mother if she is still living and in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment