Monday, August 17, 2009

The only man on the earth not to judge me....


My father and I share a relationship like no other. He would give me anything i wanted in life. Well, about a year in so many months ago he was dignosis with cancer. He lived a Godly and happy life until the death of my mother and brother. Back in 2000 the both of them a month in a half after each other went home to God. All of sudden my dad was dignosis with kidney problems and his health went down hill from there. I know more than sure that he already had the health problems before, but just didn't know until then. I expericenced him to go into a diabeted shock and almost die on me. I was the one to bring him back with the things I did to keep him alive. I was a nervous reck but i kept a straight head and did what was needed to keep him from dying that night. As time went on he slowly started going through it. After Hurricane Katrina he became a little worst than what he was. I believe that it was him not being happy in the situation of being away from home. He proceed to live with my older sister and she is a doctor, so i felt good about that. We talked and laughed and cried on the phone with each other. My dad use to always tell people that i was like his wife. If i ever wanted to talk about anything in my life he would be that linstening ear. On july 16th he was called home by God and that day i didn't know what to do. It was expected. It hurt so much because i was not there to say goodbye. A few days before that my brother called me and told me that my dad said to tell me goodbye. I feel bad because i could not make the funeral but everything happens for a reason. In my heart i know he may a little upset but he would understand. It was to much for me to handle from the family down to hurt and pain in my heart. Me not being there does not mean that i didn't Love him. Outside of everything else i had financial problems and no one could understand that. My family was stressing me out about not being there but i felt like with my medical condition all the stress would eventually kill me. It happened to my youngest brother after my mom died. He was 18 and my family stayed on his back and mine after my mom died. I feel like he died from stress because according to autopsy reports he was a healthy young man. It was a month in a half after my mom's death that he left this world. I can say that MOM, GRANNY, BABY BROTHER AND NOW DAD are all in a better place and don't have to worry about the struggles in life or suffering. I will always my all of them especially my DADDY.

LOVE ALWAYS........................

No comments:

Post a Comment