Monday, August 24, 2009

Show me that all Men are not the Same........


For once in my life I want that one man to show me that all men are not the same. Im tired of the games and bullshit. I know that Im a damn good woman when it comes to taking care of my man. After awhile though that become what I call an asswhip. (annoying). I can cook, clean, work and do all of the above but why? Im tired of the whack ass brothers that are suppose to be single but have the extra shit going on in there lives. Guys you know what i'm talking about. There is someone I would like to get to know but Im not sure if they are feeling me the way that Im feeling them. Only time will tell. For the most parts I enjoy being single. It's less stress I have to deal with. I do get lonely and would love to share my bed with that one person. Nothing like having strong arms around me and making me feel happy. You know who you are so if you are feeling me let me know and keep it real. MAUH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment