Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday " Tianna Ebony Williams"


August 23rd 2002, Tianna Ebony Williams was born at 4:02 a.m. This is my one and only baby. She has been with me for 5 years and now she is with her father. Its been two years and I miss her so much. This is the first year that i won't be there for her birthday and I hope she understand that this not what mommy wants for her. I can't wait for the day for her to be back at home with me. I will be going to New Orleans labor day weekend to spend a little time with her. I'm still praying for God to bring us back together. I know financially I'm not stable right now but eventually God will make it happen because I have faith in him. I hope she have a great birthday. I will call and tell her happy birthday. She is my little Virgo Princess. I Really and truly Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment