Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Mother's and Daugther's Love Lost.


It's been 2 years since my daughter has been away from me. She lives with her daddy who have custody of her. She has been keeping me happy and that was the only happiness i needed in my life. The Love between us was inseparable. I almost died having her. We got along like two sisters should instead a mother and daughter. I miss her so much. Her dad tells her that i don't Love her. That is far from the truth. I just want to be able to hold her in my arms and show her the Love. Saying I Love you over the phone is ok but it's nothing like showing Love. I know God will see that we are together again. This is temporary. I know that she wouldn't understand it. Later on in life she will understand that mommy has always Loved her. No matter what they say to her or me the Love will always be there.



I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment